Surrey Hills Acupuncture is only a 25 minute drive south of Guildford just off the A3. I work from my calm and welcoming home practice in Hammer near Haslemere.
I offer an integrated style of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Five Elements Acupuncture to patients from Guildford and the surrounding area.
I became interested in acupuncture after having acupuncture myself. Having experienced great changes I went on to study at the renowned College of Integrated Chinese Medicine where I graduated in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Acupuncture and have been in practice since then. I also went on to qualify in Tui Na Chinese medical massage. I used to work at Fairfield Medical Centre in Great Bookham for 6½ years but am solely based in the Haslemere area now.
With experience in treating a wide range of conditions, I also have specialist training in the areas of Male and Female Infertility and Musculo-skeletal and Back Care.
As a fully insured, experienced acupuncturist and member of the British Acupuncture Council I abide by a strict code of Professional Standards. I am covered by full public indemnity and liability insurance.
“I have been seeing Becky for acupuncture treatments on and off for several years for a variety of problems ranging from insomnia to chronic back pain due to a disc disorder. Her treatments are amazing – after just 2 or 3 visits I could really feel the difference, and now just occasional maintenance visits are required. Becky’s gentle manner and good advice cannot be recommended too highly.”
JS – Guildford
“Having had problems trying to conceive, I booked a course of treatments with Becky to try and find a natural, non-surgical solution. Just as an operation and fertility treatment were looming, I was delighted to discover I had conceived naturally after 7 acupuncture treatments. In addition, the treatment brought a sense of real relaxation and well-being.”
DW – Guildford
Acupuncture Guildford Services
During my years in practice I have worked with pain management, stress and injuries, depression, IBS, back pain relief, arthritis, frozen shoulder, headaches and migraines, insomnia, menopausal symptoms, tiredness, sciatica, fertility and IVF support. Patients frequently feel the benefit of acupuncture beyond their main complaints, such as being more relaxed, energized, sleeping better and more able to cope with the stresses of day to day life.
Alongside acupuncture I also offer Tui Na (Chinese Medical massage) which I find very effective together with acupuncture when treating musculoskeletal pain. I also have extensive training in Facial acupuncture (Facial Revitalisation).
I offer a free 15 minute consultation. To find out if acupuncture can help you, please call Becky on 07779 360032.
Directions from Guildford to clinic in Hammer
- To get to Surrey Hills Acupuncture from Guildford take the A3 south bound.
- Go through the Hindhead tunnel and take the first exit straight after the Hindhead tunnel (A333) Haslemere/Hindhead.
- Turn right at the roundabout by the Royal School.
- At the next roundabout turn right onto the Portsmouth Road North.
- At the next roundabout go straight over.
- You will see a BP garage/M & S on the left hand side. Just past the garage are two mini roundabouts on top of one another turn right at both of them.
- You are now on the Hindhead road. Travel down the Hindhead road for approximately 2 miles towards the centre of Haslemere and turn right onto Church Road (A287) Midhurst (A286).
- At the first set of traffic lights turn right towards Liphook (B2131) Liphook road.
- Go under the railway bridge and past the Mill Tavern pub on your right and at the roundabout turn right towards Liphook/Lynchmere (B2131). You will see a sign for Hammer.
- Heath Road is the third road along on the right hand side just after Pegasus Close. The Jays is situated opposite number 2. There is ample parking in the driveway.