Surrey Hills Acupuncture is located near Haslemere just south of Godalming very near to the A3 and close to the Hindhead tunnel which is very easily accessible from Godalming. I practice from my calm and welcoming home clinic in Hammer just outside of Haslemere.
I offer an integrated style of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Five Elements Acupuncture) to patients from Godalming and the surrounding area.
My interest in acupuncture came after experiencing acupuncture myself. Having experienced great changes I went on to study acupuncture in 2004. Since graduating from the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine in 2008 I have run a busy and successful practice at a GP surgery in Great Bookham and have recently set up a new clinic in the Haslemere area. Since my acupuncture training I went on to become a Hypnotherapist and have had great success with exam nerves, fears and phobias, poor diet and stopping smoking. Below are two examples of what patients say about acupuncture.
“I came to Becky whilst undergoing fertility treatment. Previous cycles on the hormones had not worked and I was really anxious and upset that my chances would soon come to an end. Becky had such a wealth of knowledge and wanted to help me physically, but also emotionally. After just six treatments with Becky, I found out I had conceived. The acupuncture prepared my body for the treatment and it also meant I felt more calm and in control at this emotional time.”
HS – Godalming
“I went to Becky for acupuncture for my psoriasis, knee pain and low mood, and found the treatments to be very beneficial. Becky gave follow up advice regarding diet and lifestyle choices too, which I feel makes the treatment much more effective as there are things you can do to help yourself between appointments. She is a very nurturing lady, highly skilled, and well worth a visit whether the root of your problem is physical or psycho-emotional.”
MC – Godalming
Acupuncture Godalming Services
I have treated a wide range of medical conditions over the past 6 years ranging from anxiety, back pain, carpal tunnel, depression, frozen shoulder, hayfever, headaches, IBS, infertility and IVF, insomnia, irregular/heavy/painful periods, knee pain, menopausal symptoms, migraines, pregnancy ailments, sciatica, stress, PMT, tennis elbow and tiredness. Patients frequently feel the benefit of acupuncture beyond their main complaints, such as being more relaxed, energized, sleeping better and more able to cope with the stresses of day to day life.
Alongside acupuncture I also offer Tui Na (Chinese Medical massage) which I find very effective together with acupuncture when treating musculoskeletal pain. Dietary and lifestyle advice, where relevant is also offered to optimize the healing process and ultimately improve wellbeing. I also have extensive training in Facial acupuncture (Facial Revitalisation).
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council, the lead professional body representing over 3000 acupuncturists in the UK. As a BAcC member I am bound by their codes of professional conduct and safe practice ensuring the highest standard of treatment.
To book an appointment or for a free 15 minute consultation to find out if acupuncture can help you, please call Becky on 07779 360032.
Directions from Godalming to clinic in Hammer
- To get to Surrey Hills Acupuncture from Godalming take the A3 south of Godalming.
- Go through the Hindhead tunnel and take the first exit straight after the Hindhead tunnel (A333) Haslemere/Hindhead.
- Turn right at the roundabout by the Royal School.
- At the next roundabout turn right onto the Portsmouth Road North.
- At the next roundabout go straight over.
- You will see a BP garage/M & S on the left hand side. Just past the garage are two mini roundabouts on top of one another turn right at both of them.
- You are now on the Hindhead road. Travel down the Hindhead road for approximately 2 miles towards the centre of Haslemere and turn right onto Church Road (A287) Midhurst (A286).
- At the first set of traffic lights turn right towards Liphook (B2131) Liphook road.
- Go under the railway bridge and past the Mill Tavern pub on your right and at the roundabout turn right towards Liphook/Lynchmere (B2131). You will see a sign for Hammer.
- Heath Road is the third road along on the right hand side just after Pegasus Close. The Jays is situated opposite number 2. There is ample parking in the driveway.